Mixed Vegetable Uttapam
Recipe by: Nutralite
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Serving: 3
Uttapam, the soft and chewy rice pancake is made using Dosa-Idli batter. Notable for its thick consistency and varied vegetable toppings, it’s the perfect dish to start your day with. While the veggies contribute to the health factor of this dish, we’re going to show you how to make vegetable uttapam at home with Nutralite’s special mixed vegetable uttapam recipe
- 2 Cups Batter
- ¼ Cup Chopped Onion
- ¼ Cup Chopped Tomato
- ¼ Cup Chopped Capsicum
- ¼ Cup Grated Carrot
- 1 Chopped Green Chilli
- 2 Tablespoon Coriander Leaves
- 2-3 Tablespoon Nutralite
- Salt to taste
- Take the veggies in a bowl, sprinkle some salt and mix them well.
- Now, heat the pan on medium flame. Grease it well using Nutralite.
- Once the pan starts to sizzle, pour the batter in.
- Now, sprinkle the prepared veggie mixture over it. Drizzle the Nutralite around the edges and on top
- After the bottom part is golden brown, cook the other side next.
- Once both sides are golden brown, remove it from the pan and serve hot.
What do you think about this article?