Recipe by: Nutralite
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Serving: 4
It's tangy, it's tasty, and it's made in a tandoor! We’re talking about the Tandoori Fruit Chaat. Though having a tandoor isn't a necessity to prepare this chaat, an oven with a grill should work just fine. What you'll definitely need will be the steps on how to make Tandoori Chaat, which are given below.
- 1 medium green capsicum, cut into 1½ inch squares
- 1 medium red capsicum, cut into 1½ inch squares
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1½ inch cubes
- ¼ small fresh pineapple, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 200 grams cottage cheese, cut into 1½ inch cubes
- 1½ tablespoons melted Pudina and Coriander Nutralite
- 1 tablespoon chaat masala
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Black salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- ¼ cup fresh pomegranate pearls
- ½ tablespoon chaat masala
- Combine all the ingredients for the marinade in a large bowl.
- Add the green and red capsicums, onion and pineapple to the marinade and mix to coat the vegetables evenly. Allow to marinate for ten minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Add the cottage cheese to the marinated ingredients and toss gently to mix.
- Thread the marinated ingredients one after the other onto skewers and grill in the preheated oven for ten minutes. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Remove the cottage cheese and vegetables from the skewers into a large bowl; add the fresh mint, pomegranate kernels and chaat masala and toss well.
- Serve immediately.
What do you think about this article?