STUFFED PANEER TIKKA
Recipe by: Nutralite
- Prep: 20-25 min
- Cook: 25-30 min
- Serving: 2-4
- Review Count: 7685
- Category: DINNER
- Nutrient Values:
A traditional recipe that is popular for its nutritional value as well as great taste, Paneer Tikka often evokes memories of charcoal-fried chunks of cottage cheese eaten with mint chutney, among a lot of Indians. The recipe we present to you today, adds a healthy new twist to the traditional delicacy.
You may be attached to your family’s conventional recipe; but surely, there is no harm in adding a modern touch to this one. Give your Stuffed Paneer Tikka a new dimension of flavour with Nutralite Mayo. A tinge of cheese and garlic can elevate your average platter of delight by several notches. Some tangy Mayo Achari, anyone?
As you dig into this wholesome meal packed with protein and fibre, your vitamin intake for the day is taken care of, too. Nutralite Mayonnaise provides 30% of the vitamins you need such as Vitamin A, D and E. Your mother would surely approve of this, once you tell her that it’s mayonnaise without egg.
To begin with, here is the list of ingredients.
300 gms cottage cheese (paneer), cut into 2 inch squares
1 tbsp Nutralite Classic
1 inch ginger, chopped
10-12 golden apricots, soaked and finely chopped
Salt to taste
1½ tsps red chilli powder
1½ tsp garam masala powder
4 tsps lemon juice
½ cup thick yogurt
1½ tbsps ginger-garlic paste
½ tsp turmeric powder
½ tsp dried fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi) powder
2 tbsps Nutralite Mayo Achari/ Cheesy Garlic/ Veg.
2 medium green capsicums, seeded and cut into 2 inch pieces
Red bell pepper strips for garnishing
- 1. Heat Nutralite Classic in a non-stick pan. Add ginger and sauté well. Add apricots and mix well.
- 2. Add salt, ½ tsp chilli powder and ½ tsp garam masala powder and mix well.
- 3. Add ¼ cup water, stir and cook for 2-3 minutes. Switch off the heat, add 2 tsps lemon juice and mix well.
- 4. For the marinade, mix together yogurt, ginger-garlic paste, salt, remaining chilli powder, turmeric powder, remaining garam masala powder and dried fenugreek leaves powder in a bowl. Add remaining lemon juice and mix well.
- 5. Slit the cottage cheese pieces into two parts. Spread some apricot mixture on half the squares and cover with remaining ones.
- 6. Add Nutralite Mayo Achari/ Veg/ Cheesy Garlic to the marinade and mix well. Add stuffed cottage cheese pieces and coat nicely.
- 7. Preheat air fryer to 200˚C.
- 8. Skewer a piece of capsicum followed by stuffed cottage cheese piece and a capsicum piece on toothpick.
- 9. Arrange the skewers in the air fryer and air-fry for 10-15 minutes.
- 10. Garnish with pepper strips and serve hot.
This dish is just the excuse you need to invite your family and friends over for an evening of recounting old tales and bonding over shared history and experiences. Your mom surely wouldn’t mind the extra attention! Don’t forget to garnish it with onion and lemon wedges to make your Stuffed Paneer Tikka looks and taste, even more delicious.
Not many recipes can claim to bring families together! Along with revisiting old memories, you can also create a bunch of new happy stories worth remembering. One of them could be how mayonnaise without egg can make a traditional dish such as Stuffed Paneer Tikka, richer and much more nutritious, to enjoy with loved ones.
Healthy Cream of Fresh Tomato Soup Recipe
Healthy Hara Bhara Paneer Tikka Recipe
What do you think about this article?