Spinach and Cheese Paratha
Recipe by: Nutralite
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Serving: 4
Whether you’re cooking for a party or packing for lunch, if there’s one dish that surely will fit every occasion, it’s these Spinach and Cheese Parathas. Lean, green and healthy, they are a healthy foodie’s dream come true. Just like any health-conscious foodie, if you too want to learn how to make Spinach and Cheese Parathas, simply scroll down and follow the recipe...
- 2 bunches spinach, blanched and chopped
- ¼ cup grated processed cheese
- 1½ cups whole wheat flour (atta)
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons melted Garlic and Oregano Nutralite
- Oil for shallow-frying
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon garam masala powder
- Mix the flour with salt and two tablespoons of Garlic and Oregano Nutralite. Add sufficient water and knead to a soft dough. Divide into four portions, roll out each into thin chapattis. Heat a tawa and roast the chapattis lightly and set aside.
- For the filling, heat one tablespoon Garlic and Oregano Nutralite in a non-stick pan. Add garlic and sauté for a minute. Add spinach, green chillies, salt and garam masala powder. Mix well.
- Heat a chapatti on a non-stick tawa. Spread half the spinach mixture and top it with half the cheese. Place another chapatti over it. Drizzle a little Nutralite all around and cook. Flip and drizzle a little more oil all around and cook till both the sides are evenly golden and crisp. Similarly, use up the remaining chapattis and filling mixture.
- Cut into wedges and serve hot.
What do you think about this article?