Recipe by: Nutralite
- Prep: 120 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Serving: 4
Creamy Mushroom cooked in a tandoor, is as delectable as it sounds. It makes for a healthy lunch or healthy breakfast too, especially when made with Nutralite. Excited to learn how to make malai kumbh? Then follow this simple Indian vegetarian recipe shown below, for Malai Kumbh.
- 200 grams large fresh button mushrooms (kumbh), trimmed
- 2 teaspoons garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon green chilli paste
- 8-10 cashewnuts, ground
- 1 teaspoon green cardamom powder
- ⅓ cup cream
- 3 tablespoons grated processed cheese
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons melted Garlic and Oregano Nutralite
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Mix together the garlic paste, green chilli paste, ground cashew nuts and cardamom powder in a bowl. Add the cream, cheese and salt and mix. Add the mushrooms, mix thoroughly and set aside, preferably in a refrigerator, for at least half an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Thread the marinated mushrooms onto skewers and cook in the preheated oven or in a moderately hot tandoor for about three to four minutes, turning them occasionally.
- Brush the cooked mushrooms with Garlic and Oregano Nutralite and cook again for three or four minutes.
- Sprinkle the chaat masala and lemon juice and serve hot with green chutney. Don’t forget to add it to your collection of healthy veg recipes of India.
What do you think about this article?