Healthy Sweet Vanilla Biscuits Recipe
Recipe by: Nutralite
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Serving: 4
- Review Count: 5127
- Category: SNACKS
- Nutrient Values:
Biscuits, who doesn’t love munching on them? They’re crunchy, appetizing, and can be had anytime. If there’s one biscuit you should try baking at home, it’s the Sweet Vanilla Biscuit. It’s one of the simplest healthy easy cookies to bake and you’ll enjoy baking them even more with Nutralite. Follow the steps in this easy vanilla cookie recipe and prepare as many batches of vanilla biscuits as you like!
¾ Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
2 Cups Maida
¼ Cup Custard Powder
100 Grams Castor Sugar
½ Cup Milk
½ Teaspoon Baking Soda
¾ Teaspoon Baking Powder
1 Cup Nutralite
- In a non-stick pan, heat milk, add custard powder and cook until the mixture is thick. Mix well.
- Remove from heat, strain the custard into a bowl and set aside to cool. Preheat oven to 180℃.
- Sieve together refined flour, baking soda and baking powder into another bowl.
- Cream together Nutralite and castor sugar in a separate bowl till light and fluffy. Add vanilla essence and custard and beat well.
- Add flour mixture and fold till well combined.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into bite sized cookies. Place them on a baking tray, and bake it in the preheated oven for twenty minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool. Serve
What do you think about this article?