Healthy Spicy Moroccan Wraps Recipe
Recipe by: Nutralite
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Serving: 4
- Review Count: 5829
- Category: SNACKS
- Nutrient Values:
When it comes to Mediterranean cuisine, one thinks of wraps, couscous, sauces, etc. Spicy in nature but great in taste! And that’s exactly what Moroccan Spiced Wraps are. If you can handle the spice and the enticing tastes that come with it, you should definitely learn how to make Spicy Moroccan Wraps. Add in Nutralite, and you’ll be in for a healthy breakfast and hearty treat.
4 cornmeal (makai ka atta) or whole wheat (atta) tortillas
1 large green zucchini, cut into ½ inch cubes
2 medium yellow capsicums, seeded and cut into ½ inch squares
2 tablespoons melted Garlic and Oregano Nutralite
¼ teaspoon paprika
Salt to taste
¼ teaspoon black pepper powder
¼ teaspoon mixed herbs
10-12 chopped olives
½ cup sundried tomatoes, soaked in water and chopped
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
6 whole dried red chillies
1 teaspoon coriander seeds
1 teaspoon caraway seeds (shahi jeera)
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tablespoon vinegar
- To make harissa sauce, soak red chillies in one cup of water for ten minutes.
- Dry roast coriander seeds, caraway seeds and cumin seeds till fragrant and grind them with the red chillies. Transfer the mixture into a bowl, add garlic, vinegar and salt and mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 180º C.
- Marinate zucchini and yellow capsicums in a mixture of Garlic and Oregano Nutralite, paprika, salt, black pepper powder and mixed herbs for ten minutes.
- Roast the vegetables in the preheated oven for twenty minutes.
- Add olives, sundried tomatoes and parsley to the roasted vegetables and mix. Stir in the harrisa sauce.
- Spread the mixture equally over the tortillas and roll them up.
- Serve immediately and add it to your mix of healthy brunch ideas.
What do you think about this article?