Recipe by: Nutralite
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Serving: 6
- Review Count: 5339
- Category: SNACKS
- Nutrient Values:
Sandwiches are quick, easy, and always a hit. They can be served anywhere and everywhere. The perfect balance of moistness, crunch and toppings make for a perfect sandwich. A good addition of mayonnaise brings about a delicious twist to even a plain sandwich. But how do you keep your health on point? Try this healthy Hawaiian Sandwich, made with one of the best mayonnaise brands in India, and whet your appetite with something more than just a quick tasty bite.
1 tinned pineapple slice
2 brown hot dog buns
1 medium carrot
1 medium cucumber
1 medium onion, peeled and sliced
¼ medium purple cabbage
A few fresh thyme leaves
Salt to taste
2 tbsps Nutralite Veg Mayo
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
A few lollo rosso lettuce leaves
Micro greens for garnishing
- Grate carrot and cucumber in a bowl. Roughly chop pineapple and add alongwith onions.
- Grate in purple cabbage, add thyme leaves, salt, Nutralite Veg Mayo and mix well. Add crushed peppercorns and mix well.
- Slit the hotdog buns vertically without cutting through.
- Place a few lollo rosso lettuce leaves inside the cavity and stuff with a portion of prepared vegetable mixture.
- Garnish with micro greens and serve.
Crowning the best sandwich of all time may sound like fun and games, but with numerous candidates in this category, this Hawaiian Sandwich recipe emerges as one of the strong contenders in this race. So what are you waiting for? It’s time to strike the right cord for obtaining good health and taste in a jiffy!
What do you think about this article?