Get. Set. Binge!
These three magical words can be used to impress anyone who loves binge watching and binge eating (not really, but you can give it a shot).
Any avid sitcom watcher knows the importance of snacks. No binge-watching session is complete without it. But, wait. Can binge eating be healthy?
Well, with foods high in omega 3 and Nutralite, it can!
Here are a few healthy snacks recipes you can switch to:
- Baked potato chips: All bad things come in fried packages! Say yes to health by switching to healthy eating habits with Nutralite. Choose baking over frying! Here’s a simple recipe you can try: Pick the finest potatoes, wash, peel, slice and drizzle them with your favourite twist, but make them the lite way; bake them for a while and be prepared to relish the delish!
- Roasted veggies: Usually served as a star side, but it’s a healthy snack alternative to munch on. Choose the most colourful vegetables, high in omega 3 slice and dice ‘em real nice, add your favourite variant of Nutralite and sauté it out. Voila! Research says colourful fruits and vegetables tend to keep the heart happy. Raise a vegetable to a healthier you and use them in your healthy snacks recipes!
- Cookies: They say, baking makes everything better! So, how about you bake your way to health with some crumbilicious healthy easy cookies from scratch and sweeten up your weekend! Warning: Might be addictive.
- Pretzel bites: This might be a little extra work, but, trust us; it’s totally worth it!
Here are some ingredients you are going to need:
Ingredients: 1 1/2 cups warm water, 2 tablespoons light brown sugar,1 package active dry yeast (2 1/4 teaspoons),3 ounces of Nutralite, 2 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt,4 1/2 to 5 cups all-purpose flour, Vegetable oil, 3 quarts water,1/2 cup baking soda (for boiling the pretzels),1 whole egg, beaten with 1 tablespoon cold water.
- Popcorn: This list would be incomplete without popcorn in it; one of the best food to help you lose the fat around your belly. Do we agree or do we agree? So, on your next binge-watching session, you better pop ‘em flavours with a nice helping of Nutralite and munch on health! Happy healthy snacking to you!