Recipe by: Nutralite
- Prep: 40 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Serving: 4
Teriyaki is a traditional Japanese sweet and sour sauce, and used in different dishes, which has been widely popular for quite some time now. It’s no wonder that the Teriyaki Veggie Roll has become a must-try dish in the Indian kitchen. If you want to impress your guests with your healthy brunch ideas, then you should learn how to make Teriyaki Rolls and win them over. All you have to do is follow this recipe.
- 4 medium crusty rolls
- 1 tablespoon Garlic and Oregano Nutralite
- 2 medium green capsicums, sliced
- 10 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- ½ cup cubed firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons Garlic and Oregano Nutralite
- 1 inch ginger piece, sliced
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup white wine
- 12-15 black grapes, hand crushed
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 tablespoons honey
- To make teriyaki sauce heat half the Garlic and Oregano Nutralite in a non-stick pan. Add ginger and onion and saute till golden.
- Add white wine and cook till the mixture reduces a little.
- Add hand crushed black grapes and continue to cook stirring for five to seven minutes till the grapes become soft.
- Add soy sauce, black pepper powder, salt, molasses and honey. Mix well and strain the sauce. Set it aside.
- Heat remaining Garlic and Oregano Nutralite in a non-stick pan, add green capsicum, mushrooms, onion and tofu and toss for two minutes.
- Add teriyaki sauce and mix, and cook for two minutes. Divide the mixture into four portions.
- Halve the crusty rolls and spread one portion of the vegetable and tofu mixture on one half of each roll and cover it with the other half.
- Serve immediately.
What do you think about this article?