Recipe by: Nutralite
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Serving: 4
Dosa, the one true South Indian dish made with various toppings, just cannot go wrong. If you’re tired of always cooking Dosas the traditional way, here’s a healthy Spring Dosa Recipe that will change the way you make Dosas forever. Looking forward to learning how to make Spring Dosa? Follow this recipe that we’ve put together for you.
- 4 cups dosa batter
- 4-5 tablespoons Garlic and Oregano Nutralite
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 1 large green capsicum, cut into thin strips
- ¼ small cabbage, finely shredded
- ½ tablespoon light soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon white pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon Sichuan sauce
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup bean sprouts
- ½ cup finely chopped spring onion greens
- To make the filling, heat two tablespoons of Garlic and Oregano Nutralite in a non-stick wok; add the onion, carrots and capsicum and stir-fry for half a minute. Add the cabbage and continue to stir-fry for one minute. Add the soy sauce, white pepper powder, Sichuan sauce and salt to taste.
- Add the bean sprouts and spring onion greens and stir-fry for about half a minute. Remove from heat and cool the filling to room temperature.
- Heat and season a dosa tawa. Place a ladleful of dosa batter on the tawa and spread evenly with the back of the ladle to make a medium-sized dosa. Drizzle half a teaspoon of melted Garlic and Oregano Nutralite around the dosa and cook over low heat for one minute.
- Place a generous amount of filling on the dosa and spread evenly. Continue to cook till the underside turns golden.
- Roll up the dosa tightly, cut diagonally into pieces and serve.
What do you think about this article?