Recipe by: Nutralite
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Serving: 4
Dosa, the one true South Indian dish made with various toppings, just cannot go wrong. If you’re tired of always cooking Dosas the traditional way, here’s a Spring Dosa Recipe that will change the way you make Dosas forever. Looking forward to learn how to make Spring Dosa? Follow this recipe that we’ve put together for you.
- 4 cups dosa batter
- 4-5 tablespoons Garlic and Oregano Nutralite
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 1 large green capsicum, cut into thin strips
- ¼ small cabbage, finely shredded
- ½ tablespoon light soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon white pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon Sichuan sauce
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup bean sprouts
- ½ cup finely chopped spring onion greens
- To make the filling, heat two tablespoons of Garlic and Oregano Nutralite in a non-stick wok; add the onion, carrots and capsicum and stir-fry for half a minute. Add the cabbage and continue to stir-fry for one minute. Add the soy sauce, white pepper powder, Sichuan sauce and salt to taste.
- Add the bean sprouts and spring onion greens and stir-fry for about half a minute. Remove from heat and cool the filling to room temperature.
- Heat and season a dosa tawa. Place a ladleful of dosa batter on the tawa and spread evenly with the back of the ladle to make a medium-sized dosa. Drizzle half a teaspoon of melted Garlic and Oregano Nutralite around the dosa and cook over low heat for one minute.
- Place a generous amount of filling on the dosa and spread evenly. Continue to cook till the underside turns golden.
- Roll up the dosa tightly, cut diagonally into pieces and serve.
What do you think about this article?