Cream of Fresh Tomato Soup Recipe
Recipe by: Nutralite
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Serving: 7
Nothing makes for a better start to a wholesome meal, like cream of fresh tomato soup. Gentle and soothing, warm cup of goodness is even more delicious and healthy, with a touch of Nutralite. Want to know how? Follow this easy, Indian vegetarian recipe for fresh cream tomato soup!
- 3 Cups Chopped Tomatoes
- ½ Cup Chopped Onion
- 1½ Teaspoon Sugar
- 1 ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 5 Tablespoon Nutralite
- 4 Tablespoon Flour (Maida)
- 4 Cups Milk
- Black Pepper to taste
- Start by melting Nutralite in a soup pot.
- Add the onion and cook over medium heat, stirring, until the onion is softened but not browned
- Sprinkle the flour over the mixture and continue to stir for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then add the sugar, salt and milk and continue to cook until it’s slightly thick.
- Now add the tomatoes to the mixture and mix until it starts to simmer.
- Remove from the stove and put the soup through a strainer.
- Sprinkle black pepper and serve hot. This recipe definitely earns a place in your books of veg recipes of India.
What do you think about this article?