Vegetable Triple Decker Sandwich
Recipe by: Nutralite
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Serving: 4
The modern day sandwich is one of the more popular American food creations. From a Grilled to a Vegetable Triple Decker Sandwich, they can be made with almost any kind of filling, and even consumed for lunch. If you’re wondering how to make Vegetable Triple Decker Sandwich, follow the below recipe.
- 8 brown bread slices
- 4 white bread slices
- 3 medium potatoes, boiled and grated
- Salt to taste
- 20 black peppercorns, crushed
- 1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
- 1 medium green capsicum, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons cheese spread
- 2 medium onions, cut into round slices and rings separated
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 5-6 pickled gherkins, sliced vertically
- 2 tablespoon Pudina and Coriander Nutralite
- Take potatoes in a bowl. Add salt, half the crushed black peppercorns, red chilli flakes, green capsicum and cheese spread and mix well.
- Take one slice of white bread and two slices of brown bread per sandwich. Butter them on one side lightly.
- Spread the potato mixture evenly on one slice of brown bread. Place some onion rings, sprinkle a little salt and a little crushed black peppercorns and cover with a slice of white bread. Place a few cucumber and tomato slices over this. Sprinkle salt. Place a few gherkin slices and cover with the second slice of brown bread. Press lightly.
- Heat a sandwich grill. Apply Pudina and Coriander Nutralite over the top slice and place on a hot grill and cover the grill.
- Once the grill marks are seen, remove and cut into triangles and serve hot.
What do you think about this article?