Stuffed Millet Rotis
Recipe by: Nutralite
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Serving: 8
Stuffed Bajra Rotis are a popular delicacy in North-Western parts of the country. Made by adding various stuffings inside two bajra rotis, it goes best with garlic chutney or homemade pickle. If you want to try your hand at a Stuffed Bajra Roti recipe, why not prepare it with Nutralite? If you’re wondering how to make Stuffed Bajra Rotis, simply follow the steps below.
- 1½ Cup Bajra Flour
- ½ Cup Crumbled Paneer
- 2 Tablespoon Chopped Fenugreek Leaves
- 1 Finely Chopped Green Chilli
- 1 Finely Chopped Tomato
- 2 Tablespoon Nutralite
- Salt to taste
- Combine the bajra flour, salt and some hot water to make a soft dough.
- Knead well, divide into 16 portions and roll out each portion into thin rotis.
- Mix paneer, tomato, fenugreek leaves, and green chilli together to prepare the stuffing.
- Spread some stuffing on one roti. Then put another roti on top and press well, until both layers are firmly stick together.
- Repeat the same for the remaining rotis and stuffing.
- Cook each roti on a tava, until both sides turn golden brown. Apply Nutralite to grease them.
- Serve hot.
What do you think about this article?