Recipe by: Nutralite
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Serving: 4
The rainy season brings with it, the delectable aroma of barbecued corn on the cob. Whether made at home or gorged outside, it’s a treat one wouldn’t miss to have. However, if you prefer making barbecued corn at home, why not add a dash of health with Nutralite’s barbecued corn recipe.
- 2 Corn Cobs
- 2 Tablespoon Nutralite
- 2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Red Chilli Flakes and Powder
- Salt to taste
- Remove the skins of the corn cobs. Place them on separate pieces of aluminium foil
- On the cobs, sprinkle salt, red chilli flakes, red chilli powder, brown sugar, and add Nutralite and lemon juice.
- Cover the cobs with the aluminium foil pieces, twisting the ends like a toffee wrapper.
- On a charcoal barbecue place the cobs and cook for about fifteen minutes. Once ready, open the foil and serve hot.
What do you think about this article?